Dive into the world of Forge of Empires, and explore a vast world full of adventure and danger. Grapple with other rulers, lead wars or forge alliances.
You have advisors on your side who will give you tasks and help.
Ragu Silvertongue, your Right Hand Man:
- Your most important advisor, who will help not only in negotiating with other rulers and with general state affairs, but will also stand by you during significant events in your city. Ragu Silvertongue is very intelligent and thoughtful, but some people say that he attained his high position of power with little effort and can be quite devious. You should take care that he is always on your side, or he may some day become a problem.
- Your General is an old school soldier. He has seen many battles and is very experienced – his advice is always well thought out and you can trust his judgment. Grivus is not a man of many words; he always says in a nutshell what he thinks. But he is also loyal to his king and will execute your instructions unconditionally.
Greva Darn, the Trader:
- Your trader has an amazing talent when it comes to making money. She always smells a possible business opportunity, and her tips are worth face value. However, Greva Darn is well aware of her business acumen: she thinks she's smarter and better than her fellow human beings – which in most cases is correct. She therefore does not show much courtesy; you could even say she is arrogant. It will be by no means easy impress Greva or earn her respect. But you really should try – it will pay off for you.
Mandrubar, Director of Science:
- Mandrubar is a special case. He is old, very well read, highly intelligent and has absolute capacity – as long as the matter at hand is science. In his laboratory, he does things with ease, but in the real world, he is helpless and lost. You can expect Mandrubar to always provide useful knowledge for you if you support his research projects.
Fernikus, the Builder:
- Fernikus is a talented architect who is really absorbed in his work. He is enthusiastic like a young child when it comes to architecture and beautiful buildings, and he will always try to get permission to build more new buildings. However, his enthusiasm sometimes goes a little too far, and you'll have trouble slowing him down if he is really in a construction frenzy.
Rinbin, the Jester:
- Your jester Rinbin is responsible for getting people into a good mood. He will entertain you with wit and wisdom. But beware - he will also play practical jokes on you and his fellow advisors. He'll never really hurt you, though, and you can rest assured that he will be at your side when it gets tough, giving you valuable hints.
Mycenia, the princess:
- The lovely princess Myciena of Maidenport was imprisoned by the evil Kaiserin Konstanze. After your rescue she was very thankful and happy to helping you as an adviser! But be careful. Some advisers say don't get carried away by Lady Mycienas beauty. Her charm might be used for her own agenda. Are they just jealous? One thing is sure: she doesn't let anyone uninterested so you have to do your own opinion.
- During your adventure, you will meet other advisors to offer their services. Some will come to see you for special events, whereas others will offer a specific and targeted assistance.
In Forge of Empires, there are many different resources that you need to unlock technologies, to acquire provinces or to build buildings and military units. Make sure that you have a good balance of these resources to successfully move forward in the game.
You receive coins on a regular basis from your residential buildings, but once a day there is also a daily bonus that you can pick up in your town hall.
In addition, you will receive coins every now and then if you successfully complete quests, bring sectors or provinces into your possession or plunder from the enemy.
You need coins to build new buildings, to buy expansions or to recruit military units. Furthermore, you need them to unlock technologies, for scouting provinces on the continent map, to infiltrate before a battle and to buy additional Forge Points. So keep in mind: Coins are important, you can never have enough!
Supplies You will receive supplies by placing orders in production buildings (also referred to as workshops). Unlike residential buildings, you need to set these orders yourself. In addition to supplies from production buildings, you will receive supplies every now and then as a reward for successfully completed quests, conquered territories or plundered buildings. You need supplies, just like coins, to build, to recruit units and to unlock technologies.
Forge Points Forge Points are your opportunity to move your empire forward. You need them to explore new technologies and to trade your goods, as well as for leveling up Great Buildings. Every hour you get another Forge Point, which you can also buy using coins or Diamonds. If you have accumulated 10 Forge Points, however, you will stop receiving them – so you should make sure to log in regularly to play and invest your Forge Points, to make sure that you do not lose any.
Goods The goods are rare and valuable commodities. There are many goods in the game, and they become available only gradually through the ages. Every now and then you get goods as quest rewards, but usually you have to build a corresponding goods building and then grant production orders. However, neither the building nor production are cheap, and therefore this is really only worth it with the appropriate deposits on the continent map. You will never have access to all raw materials, so you trade for the goods you need in the market as best as you can. You need goods to peacefully trade sectors on the continent map, and to unlock technologies. No good is superfluous – over time you will need to use each of them.
Population Without workers you cannot perform work – your population is the key here. Your residential buildings make people available to you, who you will need to build other buildings such as production buildings, goods buildings and military buildings. Make sure to have enough free population, otherwise you cannot build these buildings. If you demolish a residential building, you lose the population that inhabited it. If you do not have enough free population, you cannot tear down your residential building. You can also get back the population: If you sell a building the used population will be freed and again added to your population pool.
Happiness Pay attention to the morale of your people – if they are happy and satisfied, they will serve you better! A disgruntled population is significantly less productive and even refuses to go to war for you or trade. So take care that your people always happy or even delighted. You can achieve this by building decorations and cultural buildings. Advanced roads also provide for happy citizens.
Building Site Strictly speaking, your building site is also a resource in the city – you'll notice quickly that the available space is limited. But you do not need to constantly sell buildings – you can also increase the size of your city. To do this, you must unlock expansions. Investigate technologies for this purpose or conquer provinces on the continent map to give you the expansions. You can find them in your building menu – pay the costs and place them adjacent to your city. Additional expansions are available to you for Diamonds or medals. But expanding or tearing down is not your only option to accommodate more buildings in your city – compare buildings with regards to size and effects. Smaller, more efficient buildings will help to save space!
Diamonds Diamonds are a valuable resource because they are very versatile. You can use them at many points throughout the game: build special buildings, improve your productions, accelerate your constructions or buy extra Forge Points. You can also get missing goods or shorten the time required for scouting. Diamonds are very rarely obtained in quests, but you can buy them.
Medals Only the most successful rulers manage to obtain coveted medals. If you are successful in battle against other players in PvP tournaments, you will get medals as a reward for your rank. You can also receive medals through participating in leveling up Great Buildings. Use them to get additional expansions to the city.
The world of Forge of Empires ...